Friday 30 October 2009

Who'll put up with our nonsense now?

I'm finally away from hosteling! No longer do I have to share a dorm with random noisy guys who smell of rancid vinegar. No longer do I have cook in a kitchen full of dirty dishes and suspect stains. No longer am I outnumbered by Germans speaking their secret language.
I moved out on Thursday into a flat in Brooklyn. I've got a nice clean room there for two or so weeks until I move into something more permenant. The flat's really nice and the guys there are cool, the only downside is that its a bit out of the way - about an hours walk from work.
Speaking of work, I was actually productive this week, I actually did something of use. I think I'm beginning to settle in a bit and get an idea of just what it is I'm supposed to be doing.
Tonight I think I'll go watch the rugby, Wellington are playing Southland in the Air New Zealand cup semi-final and are expected to lose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment